YOUR UTILITY BILLS, YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
UTILITY BILL AUDITS, COST RECOVERY & SAVINGS EXPERTS
Nearly 60% of all commercial utility consumers are being overcharged on their utility bills and don’t know it. Let TriStem make sure you aren’t another statistic.
Benefits of Utility Bill Audits
We offer auditing services to government, business and industrial consumers to ensure that you are receiving what you pay for when it comes to utility bills. Furthermore, we will go through your past billings and recover errors that are not easily detectable to the untrained eye. We work on a contingency fee basis so there is no risk to you as our client.
Why Choose TriStem Over Other Utility Audit Companies
- We have been in business for 40 years. EXPERIENCE. We have seen hundreds of different types of billing errors, and know what to look for and where to find them.
- We go the extra mile. Our audits include site visits to check your meters and facilities to ensure they match what is being billed. Other in-experienced companies that claim to audit your bills, only go for the “low hanging fruit.”
- We have connections. We have been working in the industry long enough to have developed ongoing relationships with utility companies, and other partners within the industry. We know who to contact to get things done.
- We are a small company with big results. Since we are small, we are able to give you the attention you deserve. You will be able to contact the auditor with any questions you have. We are easy to get a hold of and quick to respond.
- Utility Bill Audits are our main service. This has been our main service for 40 years. Other companies in the industry come to us for our expertise. Some companies add on utility audits as a service, but have little to no experience and do not get the results you deserve. Software that claims to audit your bills does not have the capability to identify the range and complexity of errors and savings opportunities that are possible. Other companies and software programs that claim to audit your bills also do not make site visits to physically check your meters, like we do. With a TriStem utility bill audit, you will have a team of experienced auditors analyzing your bills, performing field work, and recovering overcharges on your behalf.
TYPES OF UTILITY BILL AUDITS
We perform historical billing audits and rate analysis for electric, water/sewer, gas, telecom, & waste accounts.
Aside from utility bill audits, we also provide the following services:
A PERFECT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
We won't disturb your daily operations
Above all, our goal at TriStem is to save you money. We perform the audits in-house. Aside from a few initial items needed from you to begin the audit, and a few questions along the way, we won’t ask you, the client, for any additional resources.
Utility Bill Audit Process
All client information is confidential. We treat your relationship with your utility providers with respect and keep you updated and informed about your audit’s progress.
Obtain checklist data from client and letter of authorization to contact utility companies. Send requests to utility companies for historical billing data.
Review one month’s bills for taxes and fees billed in error.
Send Claims for Refunds
TriStem will send claims for refunds as soon as we identify billing errors. We will verify that billing errors are corrected and all refund money is sent to you, the client.
After we obtain historical billing data, we perform an in-depth analysis to idenitfy additional billing errors. At this point we will perform field work as necessary.
Finally, additional claims for refunds and savings measures are taken as a result of field work and in-depth review.
After all billing errors are corrected and savings measures are implemented, we will send you a final report detailing the results of the audit.