1. We have been in business for 40 years. EXPERIENCE. We have seen hundreds of different types of billing errors, and know what to look for and where to find them.
2. We go the extra mile. Our audits include site visits to check your meters and facilities to ensure they match what is being billed. Other in-experienced companies that claim to audit your bills, only go for the “low hanging fruit.”
3. We have connections. We have been working in the industry long enough to have developed ongoing relationships with utility companies, and other partners within the industry. We know who to contact to get things done.
4. We are a small company with big results. Since we are small, we are able to give you the attention you deserve. You will be able to contact us with any questions you have. We are easy to get a hold of and quick to respond.
5. Utility Bill Audits are our main service. This has been our main service for over 40 years. Other companies in the industry come to us for our expertise. Some companies add on utility audits as a service, but have little to no experience and do not get the results you deserve. Software that claims to audit your bills does not have the capability to identify the range and complexity of errors and savings opportunities that are possible. Other companies and software programs that claim to audit your bills also do not make site visits to physically check your meters, like we do. With a TriStem utility bill audit, you will have a team of experienced auditors analyzing your bills, performing field work, and recovering overcharges on your behalf.
6. Members of the Texas Energy Managers Association & BBB A+ Rating.