Earn rebates, reduce risk, and save time on your AP
By using our ePayable solutions, you can generate new revenue of approximately $1M for every $1B in annual revenue for your organization.
In the past, organizations have used credit cards to pay their bills and expenses to earn rewards points, airline miles, and cash rebates. Historically, organizations encounter challenges with credit card programs, including lack of automation, potential for fraud, lack of control, and earned rebates not up to expectations. These programs simply did not deliver the value that was intended.
The CPS Virtual Card Program provides companies with the ability to utilize virtual credit card payments seamlessly within existing processes to create efficiencies and reduce costs, while maximizing earned rebates. Our Virtual Card Program is a unique solution focused on increasing back-office finance efficiencies and vendor participation while enhancing the rebate opportunities for your organization. Getting started is extremely fast and easy. Our proprietary technology only requires a simple payment file from your AP module to enable your organization to pay invoices with a one-time-use virtual MasterCard.
Learn How It Works Below:
Overview & Features
Implementation & Setup
The CPS Virtual Card Program provides a method to deliver payments electronically using a secure, one-time use MasterCard account number. These payments can only be processed by a vendor for the amount specified and reduces the cost of handling and mailing paper checks.
- Increased value to the AP organization by earning rebates
- Submit consolidated remittances for your suppliers electronically
- Leverage existing vendor pay cycle (terms)
- Secure payments through one time use feature (exact payment amount)
- Reduced AP costs
- Reduce financial risk and enhance financial controls
Your virtual credit card program can be up and running in as little as 7–15 days without eating up a bunch of your team’s time and resources. Speed matters because every check payment that goes out the door is a lost opportunity for rebate revenue and cost savings. A dedicated project manager will lead our in-house team of implementation specialists to integrate our system to your accounting software.
We offer the industry’s most advanced vendor enrollment approach—which means less effort for you with more benefits, including:
- Automated payment type determinations.
- In-house team of full-time specialists who understand the needs and pain points of your vendors
- Substantial vendor network with 46% growth over the last two years
- Multiple advanced enrollment techniques to maximize electronic payments.